Cyber Security Packages
Hacker Prevention Insurance – $ 7000 Avg
Hacker Prevention Service Tests Your Current System, Then Upgrades Your Systems To Prevent The Stealing Of Data (Credit Cards For Example). Without Action Businesses Are Liable For Lawsuits For Each Client’s Stolen Data Averaging Between $10,000 To $25,000 In Individual Lawsuits, Not Including Lawyer And Investigator Fees, As Well As Court Time And A General Distrust For The Security Of Your Businesses Services.
- Forty-three percent of cyberattacks are aimed at small businesses, but only 14% are prepared to defend themselves, according to Accenture.
- These incidents now cost businesses of all sizes $200,000 on average, reveals insurance carrier Hiscox.
- More than half of all small businesses suffered a breach within the last year.
- Sixty percent go out of business within six months of being victimized.
- Owners increasingly need to start making high-tech security a top priority
- Today it’s critical for small businesses to adopt strategies for fighting cyberthreats. –cnbc.com
Complete Anonymity Check And Software Install – $ 1000 Avg
A Complete Check Of Your Online Fingerprint And An Anonymous Software Install Suite.
Anonymity on the Internet applies to any interaction a user has on the Internet that protects his or her identity from being shared with another user or with a third party. Different levels of anonymity exist, and examples of anonymity can be seen all over the Internet. Some basic examples of anonymity on the Internet include but are not limited to:
1) Secure Billing. When a user purchases something with PayPal or on Ebay, the user does not reveal his or her personal information to the distributor. Thus, PayPal protects the user’s anonymity.
2) Question-And-Answer Sites. Users make use of anonymity with sites like Formspring, which allows people to ask anonymous questions of known users, and obtain responses.
3) Anonymous Flirting and Networking. Users are able to flirt with others while remaining anonymous. Examples of this include: LikeALittle, Chatroulette, and Omegle.
4) Anonymous blogging and posting. Perhaps most importantly or prevalently, users are able to blog anonymously (anonymous Twitter accounts), comment anonymously (on blogspot or Tumblr), or post links anonymously (like on 4Chan).
- With anonymity, people can be free to express unpopular ideas and be critical of people in power without risking retaliation or opprobrium. The anonymity in everyday life enables people to be free to do many worthwhile things without feeling inhibited. – nytimes.com
- A world where everything people said and did was monitored, recorded and scrutinized would be an oppressive place to live. – nytimes.com